La Sesión de Entrenamiento de FORMED es un servicio gratuito proporcionado por Augustine Institute para ayudar a los sacerdotes, personal parroquial, líderes ministeriales, catequistas, maestros y voluntarios a sacarle el máximo provecho a FORMED para la parroquia. Nuestro objetivo es ofrecer las mejores prácticas en el uso de FORMED para la preparación sacramental, estudios bíblicos y ministerios principales. La sesión es una reunión virtual por medio de Zoom que dura alrededor de unos 45 minutos. Los temas de la junta incluyen, entre otros, los siguientes:
- Como promocionar FORMED en toda la comunidad parroquial; ¡Invita, invita, invita y cultiva la semilla de mostaza!
- 3 sencillos pasos para planificar un emocionante lanzamiento o relanzamiento de FORMED (incluyendo la Colecta en Reversa)
- Nuestros recursos más populares para líderes de ministerios y catequistas
- Nuestro contenido altamente recomendado / los favoritos de FORMED
- ¡Cómo involucrar efectivamente tanto a los estudiantes como a los padres, especialmente para la Primera Confesión y la Primera Sagrada Comunión!
- Cómo utilizar FORMED para la preparación del Matrimonio y la preparación del Bautismo
- Cómo enamorar los corazones de los estudiantes de Confirmación (¡y de los padres!)
- Cómo crear camaradería tanto en grupos grandes como pequeños utilizando los materiales de estudio de Augustine Institute (AI)
- Cómo crecer en la fe como empleado/miembro de la parroquia utilizando el material de estudio de AI y los audios de Lighthouse.
Como agendar una Sesión de Entrenamiento
FORMED Coaching Feedback Quotes
“The whole follow-up coaching session was very well received by our FORMED team. From introductions to the format, our 40 minutes session was well done. All our questions were answered and next steps were addressed for moving forward with making FORMED a vital tool for our evangelization effort here at St. George. Thank you, for a great coaching session…. “
St. George, Minnesota
“The FORMED coach did a wonderful job of explaining many of the features in FORMED. She was very patient with me even though I am very “Low Tech.” She definitely has given me a very comprehensive overview of the available resources to help us parish leaders to better get the most out of this digital platform!”
St. Isaac Jogues, Florida
“FORMED will continue to be a major component of our OLL strategy to re-engage parishioners as a community of believers, but the main question is where to start. The FORMED coach was extremely helpful in providing guidance and pointing out that FORMED is designed to assist in sacramental preparation. She emphasized that process and accompaniment are key particularly in Baptism and Marriage preparation. Find the key people in the OLL parish who can assist me with this mission. Engage parents of Faith Formation children to go through both “Presence” and “Forgiven” as a requirement. The array of programs FORMED offers can be overwhelming and the coach provided me with helpful direction.”
Our Lady of the Lake, New Jersey
“…Exceptional FORMED coach. I appreciate her feedback and patience. Her knowledge always enlightens me. I am going to schedule a bilingual meeting with the Spanish Adult Formation Program leader and will be contacting our coach with specific available dates. Additionally, I will discuss other options with the pastor. Thanks for all your help and kindness. “
St. Jerome, New York
“The FORMED coach did a fantastic job explaining things to us and answering our questions.
I have been wanting to offer Formed at our parish for over 6 years…So, we are all extremely excited that it is finally coming to fruition and, can see endless possibilities for faith formation! The coach gave me the confidence that, we will have good support as we launch and move forward.
Thank you!!!” St. Paul, IL
“I appreciate being shown the new items available on Formed, and the encouragement to begin utilizing what is available. The FORMED coach was very positive and had many suggestions that I hope to follow through with. I would definitely like to begin using Formed content in a variety of ways within our parish in an attempt to bring about a renewal of life and activity on a parish level.”
St. Anne, Arkansas
“The FORMED coach was extremely helpful to me in navigating the Leaders section and giving pointers on how to implement the various platforms to accommodate and promote family catechesis. I’m looking forward to our next meeting in February!”
Our Lady of Lourdes, Florida