Throughout the Summer, we have recommendations for family faith formation!
Does school vacation mean vacation from the faith? It need not be so!
The Augustine Institute boasts a wealth of resources on FORMED.org designed to nourish your family’s faith throughout the summer.
Take a virtual family pilgrimage to holy sites throughout the world. Set aside time – from a day to a few weeks – for a personal retreat in which you can participate from the comfort of that quiet space in your own home. Beef up your spiritual reading through the FORMED Book Club or the FORMED NOW Book Studies.
In this time of planting and growing, let the seed of faith be planted and grow within you for a beautiful harvest of graces at the end of the summer.
Go on a Pilgrimage
- Faithful Traveler: East Coast Shrines, Holy Land, and Fatima
- World Youth Day: Krakow
- Kapaun’s Pilgrimage Series
- Footprints of God
Do a Retreat of Your Own
- One Day Mens Retreat
- Hearts Afire: 33 days to Morning Glory, Consoling Heart of Jesus, and Wisdom & Works of Mercy
- In Search of a Story
- Ignatius Press 40 anniversary conference
- Discernment of Spirits: Audio
- Spiritual Exercises: Book