Hear about the new Grade 6 Word of Life curriculum from Dr. Tim Gray, president of the Augustine Institute. The Grade 6 Word of Life Curriculum teaches that the Bible tells us the Good News of Jesus Christ. And that Jesus wants each of us to experience personally the happiness of God’s friendship forever. This joyful, kerygmatic proclamation of the Good News is sure to evangelize and engage students, parents, and catechists alike. Hear all about it––and see the Word of Life Grade 6 student texts and teachers’ manuals––from Dr. Gray. Dr. Gray joins the Augustine Institute’s Brian Truckenbrod on this special Parish Leader Webinar to talk about why Grade 6 Word of Life is a kerygmatic imperative for the Church and for Catholics today.
- Enhancing Adult Faith Formation with Small Faith Groups and FORMED May 25, 2023
- New Grade 6 Word of Life with Dr. Tim Gray May 2, 2023
- Dr. Tim Gray Talks About Word of Life March 29, 2023
- Using the Beloved Program for Marriage Prep in Dioceses and Parishes March 14, 2023
- Planning Sacramental Preparation Retreats for the Whole Family March 14, 2023